Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week's Quotes

Bonuts, after a hard day at PreSchool. Dh asks her what would make her feel better. She tearfully replies "I want to ride my bike... to MEXICO!... and get some beans and rice." We figure out that Mexico is code for the Mexican restaurant down the street. She gets her wish and is sated.

Sunshine,in an attempt to cheer me up on Tuesday when I has sick with a stomach flu and even missed a show because I couldn't control my bowels. "Some men might not think you're the most beautiful woman in the world, but I do." And as an afterthought, "I'm talking about those men that all ready have wives."
Glad for the clarification. If those men weren't married, I'd be the fantasy of every man I guess.

And a sweet gesture combined with sweet words from Babe with his growing vocabulary. Also trying to comfort me as I lay face down in bed under a pile of heating blankets, shivering, "From me... To you... Here you go." And he gently placed a pile of yellow posty notes next to my face and stroked my hair. What a sweet little man at age two, concerned about his Mama.

1 comment:

MommyTof3 said...

oh-hope you get to feeling better Sis{{HUGS}}
Looks like you've got some caring sweeties taking good care of you :)